- What is the difference between Arysto Colour and Arysto Sleek colour ranges?
Our Arysto Colour range features premium 10mm glass and a PVD finish, Arysto Sleek is an 8mm glass range, with an anodised coating.Read More
- Does the Arysto 10 Wall Hinged Door & Inline Panel in Recess come in Brushed Brass?
Yes, the Arysto 10 Wall Hinged Door & Inline Panel in Recess is available in Brushed Brass.Read More
- Which end do I position the drain, under to shower or at the walk in end?
We advise as a disclaimer that you ensure the shower head is positioned directly over the waste as this may restrict the flow rate.Read More
- Can I get feet to raise the tray for the waste?
Yes, you can get a riser kit that raises the shower tray (only for our Mstone and Touchstone products).Read More
- Do you still do parts for SPO1049 Shower doors?
No, we don’t stock this part code anymore.Read More
- Does the Arysto Sleek Sliding Door enclosure have easy clean quick release rollers?
Arysto Sleek Sliding Door enclosures have quick-release bottom rollers for easy cleaning.Read More
- Is there a Merlyn screen 800mm with a 300mm pivoting panel? I can see a 700 and a 900 but not 800.
Yes, we do a Merlyn Ionic Showerwall, Series 8 & Series 10 Showerwalls with a 300mm swivel panel.Read More
- Could you please let me know what the difference is in step over height between a Ionic Express standard sliding door and the Low Level sliding door?
Ionic Express Standard Slider bottom rail is 40mm high, the low level slider has a thin 10mm-12mm high luna rail.Read More
- Can you get different handles?
No, unfortunately not.Read More
- What is the water seal depth of the Merlyn Waste DWAS?
90mm wasteRead More
Frequently Asked Questions Spares Online Orders